By accessing this website (accessible at https://dogemine.org), you agree to be bound by this website's terms and conditions of use. You agree that you are responsible for your agreement with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree to any of these terms, your access to this website is prohibited. The material contained on this website is protected by copyright and trademark laws.
2. User rights and responsibilities
2.1.User's username, password and security
(1) The user has the right to choose whether to become a registered user of dogemine Inc. If the user decides to become a registered user of dogemine Inc, he can create an account. The naming and use of accounts should comply with relevant laws and regulations and network ethics.
(2) Once the user has successfully registered and become a registered user of dogemine Inc, he will obtain an account (email) and password and be responsible for all activities and events after logging in to the system with this account and password. Any direct or indirect use of the report will result in legal liability.
(3) The user must properly use the dogemine Inc account, password, and email verification code. The user is solely responsible for the security of the username and password. Any legal consequences caused by the disclosure of the user name or password due to the user's reasons shall be borne by the user.
(4) If the user password is lost, you can reset the password through the link sent by the registered email. Users should notify dogemine Inc immediately if they become aware of any illegal account use or another security breach.
2.2. dogemine Inc promises: dogemine Inc will not disclose the user's password and related information non-public information to any third party without legal reasons or the user's prior permission.
2.3. Users have the right to participate in various online and offline activities provided by dogemine Inc.
2.4. Users have the right to enjoy other services by dogemine Inc by the provisions of the dogemine Inc website.
Even if dogemine Inc or an authorized representative of this site has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages, some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or liability for collateral damage, so these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The material appearing on the dogemine Inc website may include technical, typographical, or photographic inaccuracies. dogemine Inc makes no representation that any material on this website is accurate, complete, or current. dogemine Inc may change the materials on its website at any time. dogemine Inc does not commit to updating the materials.
dogemine Inc has not reviewed all sites linked to its location and is not responsible for the content of any such linked site. The existence of any link does not imply an endorsement of the site by dogemine Inc. Use of any linked site is at the user's own risk.
7. Your Privacy
8. Governing Law
Our laws shall govern any claims related to the dogemine Inc website without regard to their conflict of laws provisions.
(1). The user shall not maliciously register the dogemine Inc website account in any way, including but not limited to registering multiple accounts for profit, speculation, cash out, reward, etc., and shall not steal other user accounts. If the user violates the above provisions, dogemine Inc has the right to take all necessary measures, including freezing violating accounts for three months, and may cancel the benefits obtained from violations and even prosecute the user for legal responsibility through litigation.
(2). Users are prohibited from using dogemine Inc in any form as a venue, platform, or medium for engaging in various illegal activities. Without the authorization or permission of dogemine Inc, users shall not use the name of this site to engage in any commercial activities, nor use dogemine Inc as a venue, platform, or medium for any form of commercial activities.
(3). Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the material from the dogemine Inc website for personal, non-commercial temporary viewing only. Without authorization, you may not:
Modify or reproduce the material;
Use these materials for any commercial purpose or any public display;
Attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on the dogemine Inc website;
Remove any copyright or other proprietary symbols from the materials; or
Transfer the material to another person or "mirror" the material on any other server.
This will terminate dogemine Inc upon breach of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing rights will also remove, and you shall destroy any downloads in your possession, whether in print or electronically.
All materials on the dogemine Inc website are provided "as is." dogemine Inc makes no warranties, express or implied, and disclaims all other warranties. In addition, dogemine Inc makes no representations about the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or any website linked to it.